Tuesday 21 November 2017

CD cover

The CD cover has been completed. I went through a multitude of different designs to experiment with which I felt was best and most appropriate for my target audience. I eventually settled with the image bellow as I felt it was more appealing to my target audience rather than my other designs. It's simple design makes it stand out from other CD covers which is important as it will catch a viewer's eye and possibly make them have a second look. The parental advisory also allows viewers to know its for a more mature audience. I opted to have the album name on the side and just the artists name across the front which will capture fans' eyes. I placed the artists name across where the eyes would be on the outline as often when people look at an image they will look at the eyes first meaning the initial viewing will be of the artists name.

No comments:

Post a Comment