Wednesday 15 November 2017

Editing

Editing is now in full swing, there was a lot of lag when I was doing outlines and I needed to find a way to resolve this without compressing the videos as this would remove the currently high quality, I experimented with various different ways including pre rendering but to no joy. Eventually I decided to cut and delete the parts of the clip that were no longer required and move the PNG images down and to my surprise this worked and eliminated the lag as serif was no longer trying to render both the clip and 40 odd images on top of that clip eliminated the frame rate issues.
The photography has been completed by as of the moment my camera has been misplaced when I allowed someone else to use it for their photography. Once I get it back I will be uploading the images and starting work on my advert magazine and cd cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment