Monday 6 November 2017

Filming over half term and editing progress

Over the course of half term we were set the task to begin filming for our music video, I managed to acquire all of the footage I needed from outside of school during this time making it easier in future as I am able to record the remaining footage during lesson time.
Editing has begun and it is a lengthy process, for each frame I need to screenshot and crop each frame to then put it into either paint of Photoshop and draw the white outline and then replace that singular frame back in serif with the edited image, as of the moment I have managed to do 31 frames and am over half way with the first shot that I need to edit in this way. If things keep up at this rate I'll have more than enough time to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment