Wednesday 13 December 2017

Finished product.

A few days ago my final piece came to a finish. It's be a long time coming and I'm glad to finally say that both the music video and the ancillary text's have been fully completed. There were a few complications which meant I was unable to post before this date. I will link bellow both the ancillary and the music video.
One issue I had whilst filming was lighting and general lip syncing. Often the model would sing the line quicker or slower than the original artist and would need to be reshot as you could clearly see the actor was not singing. Something that went well in this aspect was the fact the actor fit the voice very well which I feel makes the video more believable.
Editing was something that took up significant chunk of both time and effort as for a lot of it I needed to redraw the various animations for e v e r y frame which filmed in 30fps was a very gruelling task but I endured through it and got it done and I feel it was worth it in the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQH6qbd0vLI

No comments:

Post a Comment